Bonjour! We traveled to France for day 2 of our Coronavirus Spring Break. We enjoyed a French baguette with our Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup for dinner. We read some Fancy Nancy books since she loves all things French.
- Fancy Nancy: The Wonderful World of Fancy Nancy: 4 Books in 1 Box Set! by Jane O’Connor and Robin Preiss Glasser.
- Escargot by Dashka Slater and Sydney Hanson.
- Sealed with a Kiss by Beth Ferry and Olivier Tallec.
- Madeline by Ludwig Bemelmans
Books for adults:
- All The Ways We Said Goodbye:Ritz Paris by Beatriz Williams, Lauren Willig, and Karen White
- The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
- Goodbye, Paris: A Novel by Anstey Harris
*This post contains Amazon affiliate links.